NRI Marriage

33 of 1969 (31st August, 1969)
Indian Govt. has made two law for the NRI Marriage one is Special Marriage Act-1954 and another is Hindu Marriage Act 1955. NRI can get the marriage certificate either of one. Under Special Marriage Act -1954, thirty days’ notice is issued while under Hindu Marriage Act -1955


Parties Can Do This Process In Same Day Also

Documents For Same day Court Marriage

  • Passport or Aadhar card of boy and girl
  • 6-6 passport size photos of boy and girl
  • Address proof of witnesses ( voter card or Aadhar card or Driving license or passport )
  • 2-2 passport size photos of each witnesses

Court Marriage

Trusted Court Marriage and Arya Samaj Marriage Consultancy Service in Delhi and Ncr (Ghaziabad,Noida,Faridabad, Gurgaon)since 2009, For Court marriage,Marriage Registration, Arya Samaj Marriage,Love Marriage,Tatkal marriage,Instant marriage etc.

Call Now For Free Advice